As the only open API management platform available anywhere,
Amplify lets you securely manage and easily reuse APIs and events
across teams, environments, and third-party vendor solutions over
the full API lifecycle. It empowers business teams to easily discover,
use, and reuse APIs to create new services — making life much
easier for IT. By mastering the complexity of your IT, you can grow
your digital business faster, cost-effectively, and securely.
Full API lifecycle management
- Design, build, and test APIs on a single end-to-end platform
- Deploy APIs on-premises, in any cloud, hybrid, as microservices, or event-enable your architectures
- Secure APIs everywhere and identify vulnerabilities quickly
- Manage APIs, events, and microservices from a central management plane
- Analyze APIs for real-time, fine-grained data in a central location
- Extend and reuse APIs to create new offerings and reach new markets
Central governance and security. Total visibility.
A unified management layer for API governance and security across teams, environments, and vendors, Axway Amplify Central gives IT total visibility throughout the enterprise from a single management plane. Prebuilt agents and CLI automatically detect APIs and gateways, keeping them up to date. Developers and business teams have the autonomy to choose the tools and solutions that work for them.
All your APIs. One location.
Axway Amplify Catalog enables developers and teams to find and reuse all APIs in a single place, accelerating delivery of digital projects. Event-driven and easy to maintain, it’s continuously updated automatically, keeping everything current. Usage and performance metrics improve decision-making.
Not just technology. Enablement.
Axway goes beyond technology – we’re a business strategy enabler. Tap into our Catalysts, an elite group of API experts who are ready to help. Axway’s Griffin lab offers the right expertise to transform your APIs and technology into brilliant experiences.
Security at speed and scale
- Amplify automatically detects gateways and APIs for vulnerabilities and blocks cyberattacks
- Centralized management plane includes predefined filters for authentication, authorization, and more
- Common Criteria certified, Amplify is being upgraded to EAL4+ – the highest security level for an API management solution