Cloud B2B integration built for the future
B2B integration is at a crossroads. Skills are vanishing, teams are shrinking, security threats are on the rise and standards are more stringent. New ways of doing business require greater scalability, reliability, and responsiveness to meet SLAs. Conventional B2B/EDI integration software can no longer keep up. So modern enterprises are looking to Axway Managed Cloud Services for B2B Integration to meet the demand and gain an edge.
Download the solution brief below to learn more.
By moving your B2B integration to Axway Managed Cloud Services for B2B, you can:
- Ensure compliance with security standards thanks to your choice of AWS or Microsoft Azure global infrastructure
- Leverage a private cloud and benefit from a clean separation of data
- Choose a specified service availability level and rely on Axway to facilitate SLA delivery
- Eliminate hidden costs and pay only clearly defined costs based on consumption
- Operate with the confidence of 24/7 technical expertise and support
- Speed responsiveness to new and emerging business requirements based on SLAs
- Speed onboarding and reduce costs by using Axway’s business partner engagement service
Learn more by downloading the full solution brief.