Is API complexity holding you back?
How central governance conquers complexity and brings more value to the business
“Digital transformation” has been a mainstream concept since the 1990s. Decades later, a major roadblock remains: strategies, technologies, capabilities, and speeds are out of sync across business units and regions. APIs have been hailed as the silver bullet, connecting systems, companies, people, places, and things. And they can be. The challenge is that they’re scattered everywhere – across geographies, lines of business, and API gateways – with no way to find and govern them all in one place.
Read this white paper to learn how better governance can help you:
- Bring new services to market faster at a lower cost
- Reach untapped markets and improve customer experience
- Track consumption and monetize APIs
- Enforce security across all digital assets and APIs
- Automate and streamline processes
“When our implementation of Amplify Catalog is complete, we will be able to easily identify overlapping and duplicated functionality in our APIs and standardize on the most efficient APIs for each use case. A single view of all our APIs will also be extremely valuable from the data governance and information security perspective and help us to encourage the adoption of corporate standards and best practices.”
- Jérémy Ségura, Enterprise Architect at BNP Paribas Personal Finance