5 ways APIs help in uncertain times
APIs are a simple concept. They connect data, functionalities, and processes to create new digital value chains (defined broadly – from customer experiences to new business models).
With capabilities available through APIs, development teams can easily develop, test, and implement their business ideas as APIs, providing the foundation for closer, more flexible cooperation with external partners.
Regardless of how you use your APIs, it’s critical to take a strategic, rather than a tactical, view of how you plan, design, secure, and manage them. A strategic view will enable you to use your API platform to deliver continuity in uncertain times.
Download the white paper to learn about the five key considerations:
1. Think API-first when building new capabilities
2. Know what digital assets you already have
3. Activate all your assets — from ground to cloud
4. Build in an ability to scale up
5. Make security a design feature, not an afterthought