Discover how to improve your users’ workday experience by cloudifying files and forget about struggling with legacy solutions like home directories. Learn how to cloudify files to reduce storage costs, securely stream files to all devices, and do it all and more on your own terms.
1. Improve your users’ workday experience by cloudifying files
Forget about struggling with legacy solutions like home directories and group shares with files spread across the network. Give users what they want — fast, simple access to their files and data anywhere, on any device.
2. Cloudify your files to reduce storage costs and improve service
Save on storage costs and system maintenance by consolidating legacy storage or replacing expensive NAS-based storage with lower-cost storage solutions.
3. Cloudify and securely stream files to any device
Allow users to access files securely in the cloud with a virtual drive that gives them access to large volumes of data from any device without consuming local storage.
4. Cloudify and protect your desktop files
Ensure user files are backed-up in real-time by enabling users to sync desktop files to the cloud.
5. Cloudify on your terms — cloud, private or on-premises
Uncomfortable with moving all your enterprise files to a public cloud? Use a SaaS-Based Hybrid-Cloud to store enterprise files where you want them — cloud, on-premises, or private cloud. Or a combination. It’s your cloud. Your way.
6. Cloudify for secure mobile access and collaboration
Just because you’re mobile doesn’t mean you can’t get work done. Users can securely access their files on mobile and collaborate with others by integrating with Office 365 and other tools.
7. Stay on task, even when you’re offline
Access files even when you’re offline. It’s that simple.
8. Simplify file management when you cloudify
Lots of users with lots of files make things complex. Cloudify and streamline management with an SaaS-based administration console that lets you set policies and empower users with self-service tasks.
9. Cloudify your other content systems
Let your content systems talk to each other. With the right content collaboration platform, you can get pre-built connections for integration. Plus, APIs can extend existing capabilities as well as create new opportunities.
10. Say “I don’t think so” to cyber attacks
Your files are totally recoverable.